Welcome to the Bowlr Forum, new members, say hello

The forum for indoor clubs
MattLawrence
Club Name: B4B

Welcome,

It's great to have you here. We are sure you'll find lots of useful content on this forum, but first say hello to your fellow users ;)
matthew.sellen
Club Name: Angel (Tonbridge)

Hello everybody :-) Matthew Sellen, Angel (Tonbridge)
bob.griffiths.bibc
Club Name: City & County of Bristol IBC

HI everyone. Bob Griffiths, Chairman, City & County of Bristol IBC.
Marcos
Club Name: Bowlr

Hi, Marcos here. You probably saw me demo the Bowlr system at your club or have talked to me on training or support đź‘‹ I work on improving the Bowlr software.
Product Manager for Bowlr
I look after the software as whole and direct the development team. We welcome feedback. Thanks for using Bowlr.
Steve Neal
Club Name: Bristol Indoor Bowls Club

Hello everyone, Steve Neal (Creation and administration of Leagues for Bristol Indoor)
DavinaScholefield
Club Name: Bedford Borough Bowls Club

Hello - Davina Scholefield from Bedford Borough Bowls Club - IT Officer from Management Committee looking after the use of the IT System in the Club
Ken
Club Name: Dolphin IBC

Good morning Ladies & Gents,

Hope you are are well and keeping active during these very strange times we are all currently living through.

My name is Ken Joy and I took over as Club Manager at Dolphin Indoor Bowls Club down here in Poole, Dorset in January 2019.
We are partly responsible for BowlR as Bespoke4Business are based just 300yds from the club and they developed the system with the clubs help.

We have 11 rinks (7 rink green and a 4 rink rink green), the second 4 rinks being added in 1995 with the help of a national lottery grant.
Fully refurbished lounge, dining and viewing areas over the past 3 years, including all new chairs, tables and carpet.

Currently a superb team of 9 staff, with myself being the only full-time employee.
Just over 1,000 members, but your guess is as good as mine as to how many will feel confident about returning in late September for the Winter season.

If you've never been to Poole, Dorset (2nd largest natural harbour in the world after Sydney), then I would very much like to welcome you all here at some point if you can find a suitable slot available.

Stay well (sorry I can't bring myself to finish any email with stay safe) and I look forward to meeting some / all of you soon.

Regards

Ken

Ken Joy
Doldphin Indoor Bowls Club, 52 Waterloo Road, Poole, Dorset BH17 7LG
Club Reception: 01202 675551
Mobiile: 07845 178734
Rick
Club Name: Herts Bowling Club

Hi everyone, i'm Rick Lingwood from Herts Bowling club, today we went live with bowlr, as we opened our doors to indoor members for the first time. So far so good, not too many issues , phew.
John Holroyd
Club Name: Stamford IBC

Good morning All

John Holroyd - Stamford IBC

Just got our new season up and running using reduced numbers of rinks, different time slots and number of things that have tested the system.

We are currently a 5 rink club (reduced from 6 rinks for distancing) and have just had our first week back, which went reasonably well.

Look forward to sharing our experience with you as we progress

Cheers

John H
Wayne
Club Name: Colchester Indoor Bowls Club

Hi All

Wayne Savill here Colchester Indoor Bowls Club

6 Rink Club using 4 on a covid reduced basis. Opened early August. Just getting Bowlr system oeprational taking Subs for new season and transferring database from old system and getting updated information ot imput.

Regards and best wishes

Wayne